Elia Nora Rodriguez is the President and founder of the Venezuelan Chefs Association. She is the Representative for Venezuela with the Organisation of Gastronomic Associations of the Americas and the Caribbean, and a member of the Board of Directors at Carabobo Gastronomy and AVENEX. Elia Nora is Academic Director of Le Gourmets CEAC Culinary Academy Valencia, Venezuela and Executive Chef of the Restaurant at Le Gourmets Culinary Academy. She is also Coach of the Venezuelan Team for National and International Competions. Elia Nora is a member of the DVC voluntary dividend for the community and Joy of Walking Association organizing events for the most-needy.
Education, Certifications and Achievements
- Culinary Program Certification
- Instructor Certificate in Sanitation and HACCP
- Instructor International Cuisine and Venezuelan Cuisine
- Instructor IberoAmerican School of Arts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Advertising IUNP
- Food and Beverage Administration Degree Venezuela
- Worldchefs Certified Judge Culinary Arts & Hot Kitchen
WORLDCHEFS Board, Committee Positions and/or Memberships
- President of Asociación De Chefs De Venezuela
- Representative of Gastronomic Associations of the Americas and the Caribbean