Shonah Chalmers started her career receiving a culinary management diploma with honours. She then worked with many great chefs at fine dining restaurants, hotels, a ski resort in Japan, a golf course and also in catering establishments. She then began the second chapter of her culinary career as a professor at Humber College.
Shonah then became a Certified Chef de Cuisine (CCC) and graduated from the Culinary Operations degree programme at Holland College. In addition, she recently became certified as a WORLDCHEFS Culinary Educator. Shonah continues to pursue her life-long learning journey in the culinary world where she enjoys sharing her knowledge with the next generation of chefs.
Education, Certifications and Achievements
- WORLDCHEFS Culinary Educator
- Culinary Management Diploma
- Certified Chef de Cuisine
- Culinary Operations Degree BASc
WORLDCHEFS Board, Committee Positions and/or Memberships
- Feed the Planet and Sustainability Vice Chairman
- WORLDCHEFS Academy Advisor
- Canadian Culinary Federation, Toronto Branch Past President, Chairman of the Board and Director
- Canadian Culinary Federation Member